Tuesday 12 January 2010



This is a magazine that is universally known as a "pop" mag, it is aimed at young teens probably aged between 10-14, its also aimed at females. I want to make my magazine alot more sleek and sophisticated than this as my target audience is females aged 16-24, i want my colours to be very neautral of black,white & grey, I'm also having a black and white photograph of my "upcoming couple". To appeal to my target audience i have decided on baby pink or hot pink headers so it still relates to the pop genre. I like the idea that the picture is in the centre of the page on this magazine so it draws all the attention to the photograph, i think i want to do this for my magazine. Unlike this magazine i dont want to have any more photos on my front cover as i want all the focus to be on the centre picture. I also like how the "free" is in bold so this also appeals to teh audience, i may use this to attract the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment