Tuesday 19 January 2010

Decisions



I have just realised that for my front cover it is neccesary that i must only have one person modelling, which does not work with my original idea as i was going to have a couple on my front. I have now changed my idea to fit with the spec, so my new idea is a black and white photo of Leonie Holder (The Photo), she now has dark hair though with extensions, so i've decided i want it loose curls like cheryl coles hair style. i want to take a mid shot or a long shot with Leonie posing in skinny jeans, boot heels but topless with her holding an LP disk to cover herself so nothing is exposed, she has agreed to do this. I also want the background to be inside a derelict building which my stepdad has arranged to sort out for myself. It is similar to this photoshoot above/below, which i think looks up to date yet very rustic and simplistic which is what im aiming for, i also like the pose and style of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment