Tuesday 26 January 2010

Potential Colour Schemes


Im planning on using black and white for my photography so would like to inlcude a similar colour scheme - black and white are bold and strong colours but alone could look boring so i am planning on using a minimal amount of a very pale shade of pink so it specifies to my target market of girls also pink connotes the "pop" music culture. I am only planning on using the pink for headers and only very minimally as i think it has the potential to look very tacky which im not aiming for. I also am considering about using a very dark grey that is almsot black for my headers but i dont want to risk using more than 3 colours and without the splash of pink the black,white/grey is very minimalistic and can look very basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment