Monday 11 January 2010

Explaining Moodboard

I have chosen various artists and bands for my moodboard who produce pop music, these people include singers like Beyonce and The Saturdays. I've included a variety of different TV programmes and films that relate to the sort of people who are likely to read my pop magazine these are things such as 90210, Mean Girls and The Simple Life. The H&M and River Island logos represent the sort of shops these females are likely to purchase from. I've also included the pink limo and perfume as these colours are very feminine and also represnt glamour and fame, which is the pop cultures lifestyle. All though i have mentioned that my magazine is stereotypically aimed at females, i have also put in a picture of Justin Timberlake who is a male pop artist so my magazine could be suitable for both genders, Justin Timberlake is also stereotypically viewn as a young females dream man, so even if he didn't appeal to boys, females would still read the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment